Mai multe informatii
- Nivel de experienta Junior
- Nivel studii Studii medii
- Abilitati necesare Requirements: Romanian citizenship; Degree (university or college, highschool ) in mechanical, electrical or oil & mining engineering, or a related field; Basic knowledge of electrical engineering or oil production; Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PPT, etc…; Romanian language; Ability to communicate effectively with customers, visitors, contractors and other employees.
- Adresa companie Bucuresti, autostrada Pitesti, in sat Dragomiresti.
- Descrierea companiei Novomet is a dynamic and continually developing innovative company. Using cutting-edge technologies, Novomet produces artificial lift equipment for meeting production challenges and provides full-complex services including equipment sizing to suit unique well conditions. Competitive advantages of our products: - Energy savings of 20% to 30%; - Highly resistant to corrosion and hydro abrasion; - Compactness. Area of application: - Oil and gas industry.
- Attractive salary after interview
- Medical private Insurance
- Transport from Pacii subway – OFFICE – Pacii subway
- Receives verbal disposals from workshop head for daily task;
- Dismantles components of ESP;
- Cleans and sandblasting them, inspection of spare parts (including instrumental control);
- Assemblies’ equipment based on technical drawing, together with defect list;
- Participates in final testing committee and analyzes the results posted by computer;
- Keeps the tools and equipments in working conditions in sectors where he develops his Activity;
- Informs hierarchy superior whenever occur problems beyond his personal solving competence;
- Respects company’s specific rules (working schedule, punctuality in reports issuing and delivering, use of equipments, telephony network, installing new software programs, internet use etc.);
- Performs additional tasks related to his activity, given by hierarchy authorized persons and respects legal stipulations.