Mai multe informatii
- Nivel de experienta Junior
- Ani de experienta 0-5
- Nivel studii Studii medii
- Abilitati necesare Requirements: • Romanian citizenship; • High school diploma, preferred technical or a related field; • 1-2 years of experience; • Romanian language; • Knowledges in PC (MS Office, Excel, etc.) as mandatory; • Experience in stock analysis & reports; • Experience in work with ERP (SAP; SyteLine or etc.).
- Adresa companie Bucuresti, autostrada Pitesti, in sat Dragomiresti.
- Descrierea companiei Novomet is a dynamic and continually developing innovative company. Using cutting-edge technologies, Novomet produces artificial lift equipment for meeting production challenges and provides full-complex services including equipment sizing to suit unique well conditions. Competitive advantages of our products: - Energy savings of 20% to 30%; - Highly resistant to corrosion and hydro abrasion; - Compactness. Area of application: - Oil and gas industry.
- Attractive salary after interview
- Cell phone
- Medical private Insurance
- Transport from Pacii subway – OFFICE – Pacii subway
- checks on delivery of the freight in the storehouse;
- participate in inventory stock in the warehouse and hall;
- checks on delivery from a quantitative point of view;
- uses the rolling bridge crane;
- delivers from the storehouse the requested components;
- checks the cleaning in storehouse and hall;
- makes sure that at the end of the day, the tools are placed in their special arranged area in the storehouse and that all working sites are clean;
- is in charge with correctness and promptness of supplying information in his activity field;
- informs hierarchy superior whenever occur problems beyond his personal solving competence;
- is responsible for the qualitative and timely accomplishment of the works
- is responsible disciplinary, civil, material, and criminal for damages caused to the entity by the faulty performance of duties or their non-performance
- is responsible for the efficiency and quality of the works performed within the service at the deadlines established by internal regulations or by other normative acts
- respects company’s specific rules (working schedule, punctuality in reports issuing and delivering, use of equipment, a telephony network, installing new software programs, internet use, etc.);
- is in charge of the storage of materials according to valid work and health security norms;
- performs additional tasks related to his activity, given by hierarchy authorized persons and respects legal stipulations;
- keeps the professional secret about activities developed in the company.