Mai multe informatii
- Nivel de experienta Senior
- Ani de experienta 0-5
- Nivel studii Absolvent de facultate
- Abilitati necesare Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) Romanian and English. Extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks. Excellent people skills. Creative problem-solving. Must demonstrate a can-do attitude. Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction. Previous experience handling travel arrangements. Ability to read and interpret various documents. Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, and employees. Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced. Demonstrate the highest level of ethics and ability to always maintain confidentiality with all situations and documentation. SAP knowledge it's a plus. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint - strong knowledge
- Descrierea companiei Al Hayal Palace is an Iraqi registered company with offices in Baghdad, Nasiriyah , UAE , Dubai, and Bucharest, Romania. We provide advisory and other business services to international companies in Iraq, with a strong focus on the energy sector. Al Hayal Palace is an Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) company in the Oil & Gas industry in Iraq. The company is registered with Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) and the US Federal Contractor Database (SAM). The company successfully completed several projects in Iraq. One of the major projects completed was a joint venture with an international private security company, providing security, logistics and health & safety services to a major international oil company in the Dhi Qar province in Iraq. This project was successfully implemented, executed and closed out over a period of five years with high customer satisfaction.
We are searching for a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and a very strong work ethic. This position reports directly to the CEO/ CFO and is responsible for all business-related duties as delegated by the CEO/CFO. This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO/CFO so they may focus on their primary responsibilities.
- Assist the CEO/CFO in the timely management of communications, including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow-up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs/ CFOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities’
- Manage and coordinate business travel arrangements.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Motivational paycheck
- Work from home
- Learn New Skills
- Meet New People.
- Build a better networking
If you share our values, projects, goals, and ambitions, you can be part of our team!